Shelby07

What’s the best way to treat travelers diarrhea?

My most embarrassing story about loose bowels. Was walking back from an unreassuringly rural curry house in the uk.   I only got down two short country lanes before i had to stand buttocks clenched and grabbing a holly hedge so tightly, I could almost feel my palms filling with blood.   My hotel was in sight, at the top of the hill, but so liquid was my lunch, that the slightest movement could unleash a torrent of pure evil.        I minced up the driveway to the hotel at a couple of steps a minute.................thank god! I'm through the door!, just need to conquer the stairs. 
 As approach the stairs, I hear,,  "Hello!!  What are you doing?".    hot bubbles of brown lava rifled up through my body, like the sound of one of those gurggling office water dispensers    "Oh God!?" I think, as I slowly turn to the direction of the voice, the voice continues from behind a closed door  "Hello!! What are you doing??".    As I scurry through my mind to work out how on earth I'm going to hold a conversation with the owner of the Hotel, and explain my current state,   I remember they have a parrot..........little bugger.        I would like to say I made it up those 10 stairs with my dignity in tact. but that would be a lie.     I'm convinced to this day, if it hadn't of been for that parrot, I'd of made it. 

Once you break the seal, you can never get the valve to fully close again... until the tank is fully drained
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Brandon said:

Once you break the seal, you can never get the valve to fully close again... until the tank is fully drained

The post apocalyptic scene was made all the more harrowing and disturbing,  as I had inadvertently created what looked like a psychotherapists brown ink drawing in my boxers.   I can confirm, that witnessing it didn't awaken any buried emotional thoughts         I'm glad that day is never to be repeated. 

5 hours ago, Fuzz said:

My grandmother gave me those when I was a kid! Haven't seen them in decades, but I think I still have a few vials somewhere.

I don't remember ever seeing these on my visits to the medicine man with my grandmother. What do these taste like?

We used to get Chinese birthday cakes that tasted like Chinese medicine. Once in a while my brain will fire weird and I'll catch the flavor in a cigar. 

4 hours ago, bpm32 said:

I don't remember ever seeing these on my visits to the medicine man with my grandmother. What do these taste like?

We used to get Chinese birthday cakes that tasted like Chinese medicine. Once in a while my brain will fire weird and I'll catch the flavor in a cigar. 

I don't recall them having a taste. My grandmother would just give it to my brother and I whenever we had a stomach ache. She told us to pour half the pills in your mouth at a time and swallow with some water.

On 1/12/2019 at 11:36 AM, Fuzz said:

I don't recall them having a taste. My grandmother would just give it to my brother and I whenever we had a stomach ache. She told us to pour half the pills in your mouth at a time and swallow with some water.

They have a pretty pungent herbal/medicinal smell that isn't the best, but I find it easily bearable since you swallow them with water.

Why are Russians always drunk when they traveling? Because they sincerely believe that a large amount of strong alcohol saves from infection and diarrhea during travel

• Haha 1

...I knew it was serious when a banana went through so fast it exited before I finished eating it. And it was just as yellow...

Now this is starting to get good.

On 1/11/2019 at 1:43 PM, 99call said:

My most embarrassing story about loose bowels. Was walking back from an unreassuringly rural curry house in the uk.   I only got down two short country lanes before i had to stand buttocks clenched and grabbing a holly hedge so tightly, I could almost feel my palms filling with blood.   My hotel was in sight, at the top of the hill, but so liquid was my lunch, that the slightest movement could unleash a torrent of pure evil.        I minced up the driveway to the hotel at a couple of steps a minute.................thank god! I'm through the door!, just need to conquer the stairs. 

As approach the stairs, I hear,,  "Hello!!  What are you doing?".    hot bubbles of brown lava rifled up through my body, like the sound of one of those gurggling office water dispensers    "Oh God!?" I think, as I slowly turn to the direction of the voice, the voice continues from behind a closed door  "Hello!! What are you doing??".    As I scurry through my mind to work out how on earth I'm going to hold a conversation with the owner of the Hotel, and explain my current state,   I remember they have a parrot..........little bugger.        I would like to say I made it up those 10 stairs with my dignity in tact. but that would be a lie.     I'm convinced to this day, if it hadn't of been for that parrot, I'd of made it. 

49506433_2830226233662830_2955727515932426240_n.jpg