Special cigars you refuse to smoke

On 1/11/2019 at 5:36 PM, prodigy said:

I'm not just going to say F it and light up my current oldest cigar on a weekday out of the blue. 

Highly recommend smoking whatever fancy or not-fancy cigar you want on any given day. What better day? 

Take them off the pedestal. Share your best cigars with your mates. I find joy in sharing the last 2 cigars from a box with a friend. 

I would rather plow through a great box and/or smoke that white whale and savor the memories than wait for the “special” time. 

• Like 4

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have a lot of vintage and HTF cigars that I do smoke.  Only one can I say I may not smoke. It's a Cuban Diplomatic lancero gifted to an Argentinean diplomat back in the 1970s. It was from a humidor

Two cigars......just because I don't seem to be able to allocate the time.  They are from the 2004 Montecristo Humidor (one very long & one very unique)   Montecristo A - 47 x 235  Sal

You guys convinced me to smoke one of my "one and only" sticks tonight. It's fantastic right out of the gate. Thanks for the extra push! Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Everything is fair game in my humidor, but I do have a single 2014 Montecristo “A” that I can never seen to find 3 hours to enjoy.  I don’t want to rush it, so it ends up getting passed over every time I go to the well.  Maybe this year is the year I finally smoke it.