FOH Weekend Playlist.

12 hours ago, JohnS said:

Play That Funky Music by Wild Cherry, believe it or not and Video Killed the Radio Star by the Buggles. I'm currently learning these songs (amongst others) for my covers band...

‘Video Killed The Radio Star’ is very nostalgic for me.  I remember the day, as a young music fan, that a new television station that plays music, was due to launch.  It was called MTV.

I had my primitive cable box (with an actual cable that ran from the controller, across the room to the TV) set to the channel.  When it came on, the very first music video they played was ‘Video Killed The Radio Star’.  When I hear it, it always brings back that memory.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, 99call said:

Would of loved it if Nat had done more Cuban Standards.   

Absolutely divine. Thank you for posting!

• Thanks 1

I'm a huge Dave Pike fan. If you love marimbas - One of my favourites is "I love my cigar"

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, TBird55 said:

And now for the GOAT

Legends. Robert Plant and Jimmy Page sound almost as good today as they did back in their heyday. True talent!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IanMcLean68 said:

Legends. Robert Plant and Jimmy Page sound almost as good today as they did back in their heyday. True talent!

Indeed and John Bonhom's son playing the drums on this video..Don't forget John Paul Jones was spot on also...

• Like 1