What are you listening to?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

original copy of the first Dire Straits record. Sounds amazing on vinyl. Dug this out of my old man’s crate of records. Absolutely amazing. 

You've heard these guys on TV Shows, Movies and Commercials, but they've been putting out great music from Austin for many many years. It's great to relax and unwind to !

Greetings fellas,

recently after revisiting the "old" memories of the greatness of Zeppelin, I got hooked again with Them Crooked Vultures.

And I would like to recommend a band to you guys:

Name: Quimby

Hungarian alternative rock/blues band, great tunes, and I hope that there music is still enjoyable even if you don't speak any hungarian. They have a few english songs too, below I link their 20 years anniversary concert.

Great weekend for everyone!

András

Currently living in Groningen, Netherlands

• 1 month later...

I've been enjoying After The Disco, the latest collaboration between Dangermouse and James Mercer....very cool sounds....

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Spent the 4th listening to Hendrix at the Fillmore East

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My musical taste is fairly random, I love listening to all music. One day could be classic rock, the next could be country music, the next could be rap music, then bluegrass, and then punk. All just depends on my mood.

Lately, I've been listening to a lot of country music...Dierks Bentley, Blake Shelton, Eric Church, Luke Bryan, Jason Aldean, Florida Georgia Line...add them all to the que and put on random mix...listen all day.

Supposed to be going to the Jimmy Buffet concert tonight but my wife and I are both kinda wavering on that. We saw him back in April...great show. He's one of her favorites. However, if we go, we won't get home until really late and my wife definitely wants to go to church in the morning to meet the new preacher but she doesn't want to do it on just a few hours of sleep. You know how women are on making up their minds...I won't know if we are going until we are in the car and heading to the concert.

Here is one of my favorites...this is for you Ken...

Lately, I've been listening to a lot of country music...Dierks Bentley, Blake Shelton, Eric Church, Luke Bryan, Jason Aldean, Florida Georgia Line...add them all to the que and put on random mix...listen all day.

I like country, too! but my taste consists mostly of the Statler Brothers, Kris Kristofferson, Willie Nelson, Roger Miller :rolleyes:

worlds apart but so close together, innit?

• Like 1

I like country, too! but my taste consists mostly of the Statler Brothers, Kris Kristofferson, Willie Nelson, Roger Miller rolleyes.gif

worlds apart but so close together, innit?

I love the old country music, too...as I said, just depends on the mood.

I am actually watching Justice League cartoons on my Samsung tablet. I might be old but there really is nothing better than watching cartoons while enjoying a cigar.

My grandson thinks it is pretty cool that his grandpa enjoys cartoons. LOL

• 1 month later...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • JohnS changed the title to What are you listening to?