What are you listening to?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

original copy of the first Dire Straits record. Sounds amazing on vinyl. Dug this out of my old man’s crate of records. Absolutely amazing. 

Been going nuts with the Spotify lately, looking up some of the old stuff. I have very broad taste in music and surprised how much I am enjoying Linda Ronstadt. What a voice!

Also listening to Art Tatum, as I used to play piano, this guy is astonishing.

Funny, earlier today I was in the car and heard "Is This Love", and it hit me just how timeless Marley's music really is, at least to me.

I agree 100%, every now and then I cant help but sit back put my feet up and enjoy that moment.

Here it is.

Wow thats an incredible version of a CLASSIC, to impress Jimmy as it clearly did is phenomenal and to capture the emotion of the song in a big enough way to affect a man thats sung it a thousand times is magic. No more blasphemy though fellas ok.gif Also that lead guitarist must have stones the size of watermelons to play infront of Mr Page

• Like 1

As I close out every night of listening to music, I always close out with this song!

So this week, with the loss of a hero and a great soldier here in Texas, this is lifted up even higher tonight.

• JohnS changed the title to What are you listening to?