What are you listening to?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

original copy of the first Dire Straits record. Sounds amazing on vinyl. Dug this out of my old man’s crate of records. Absolutely amazing. 

On 2/13/2013 at 6:52 AM, brassie00 said:

Just heard that yesterday on the radio.Never new it existed.Pretty good ,but I don't know about better than the original.

Heart performed this version live at The Kennedy Center Honors in 2013. Jason Bonham was on the drum kit. Look for it online. Great cover of LZ’s original. 

Forgive me if I posted this before. It knocks me out every time I see/hear it. Geez, talk about walking out on the stage and slaying it. No one like Linda in my book.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Fuzz said:

I've been recently listening to the Fallout in-game radio stations.

At the moment going through Fallout 3 play list.

My wife walked by, heard this and asked me what I was listening to.  I told her it was  post on the "what are you listening to?" thread and she responded, "I'm surprised whoever's listening to that has internet" 🤣

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Bijan said:

Yep, I've been playing that in my car all week.

4 hours ago, Chibearsv said:

My wife walked by, heard this and asked me what I was listening to.  I told her it was  post on the "what are you listening to?" thread and she responded, "I'm surprised whoever's listening to that has internet" 🤣

Ouch! 😂

• Haha 1

On 7/6/2021 at 10:43 PM, Fuzz said:

I like it! I have not heard a lot of those songs since hanging out with my grand parents when I was a kid in the 80's watching old movies. 

• Like 2

On 7/6/2021 at 11:43 PM, Fuzz said:

I have no idea what Fallout is but I'm enjoying the hell out of this Playlist! Thanks for posting. 

• Thanks 1

This is an album I keep listening to. It's like a book of great simple short stories in music form. If you like western movies you might like this album. 

• Like 2

Listening to a live bootleg of the Scorpions in Berlin 1979. This is special due to Michael Schenker, lead guitarist, returning to join his brother Rudolph after leaving the band UFO month earlier.  Not the best sound quality but the energy is insane.  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I had the pleasure of going to Zac Brown Band this past weekend, my first concert since Covid. The venue was Jones Beach in Long Island NY. 

Tailgating, beers, cigars and friends. Felt like a pretty good kind of normal. 

• Like 1

On 7/10/2021 at 10:06 AM, inter4alia said:

This is an album I keep listening to. It's like a book of great simple short stories in music form. If you like western movies you might like this album. 

Such a classic

• Like 1

I enjoy ALMOST all kinds of music (...never ever could stomach disco). 

Not sure this will resonate for all y'all, but I've been impressed by Tobe Nwigwe and his work ethic.  This guy began something he called the "Pandemic Project" and endeavored to record a new song every day and sometimes made videos.  Not all are to my taste, but this one is; maybe so for some of you all too...

• Like 1