I enjoy ALMOST all kinds of music (...never ever could stomach disco). 

Not sure this will resonate for all y'all, but I've been impressed by Tobe Nwigwe and his work ethic.  This guy began something he called the "Pandemic Project" and endeavored to record a new song every day and sometimes made videos.  Not all are to my taste, but this one is; maybe so for some of you all too...

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

original copy of the first Dire Straits record. Sounds amazing on vinyl. Dug this out of my old man’s crate of records. Absolutely amazing. 

Somehow I clipped the Albert Lee video (also good), so thought I'd better include a bit of Blue Sky...   

Rome streetz [mention=34708]captaincaveman[/mention]
Actually watching/listening to a lot of Stevie Ray Vaughan videos too ….what a legend

Check out El Mocambo if you haven’t already, God tier SRV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few posts, as I just lit up an Edmundo :) 

461 Ocean Blvd was one of my favorites, from many, many years ago.  Still holds up (to me)

Then there's John Prine.  This is one of the last songs he recorded before he died of Covid last year.  Give it a chance.  You might like it... 

A little bit more current...

My next-door neighbor as a kid...  I used to hear him practice every day.  (I didn't know how lucky I was :)  

He never made it to the "big recording contract" but had gigs most nights.  Great guy.  Very unassuming, as you might expect from a back-up player, but well regarded and really talented IMO...

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Glass Half Full said:

Then there's John Prine.  This is one of the last songs he recorded before he died of Covid last year.  Give it a chance.  You might like it... 

I love John Prine. This is a really great fun duet. Clay pigeons is my favorite song of his. div widget

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, patrickamory said:
Death metal on FOH!

Oh yes. I've posted Napalm Death before...

Which leads to the whole weird world of experimental extreme metal...
Lorna Shore - Of The Abyss

Sent by spooky action at a distance

• Like 2