Quai D'Orsay Corona Claro........

Quai d'Orsay Corona Claro   

167 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Look on the bright side...the new bands beat the heck out of plain packaging bands!   Oh, by the way, has anyone checked the latest plain packaging for McDonald's?

I hope they don’t start screwing around with Sancho Panza. I love the simple label, and the flavour profile is wonderfully unique. So, of course they will. ?

.  I assume that one of the reasons is that a trademark must remain in use for ordinary commerce.  If you don't do that then the trademark can lapse.   if we indeed see some SLR DC/Dieux thi

13 hours ago, JGD said:

I don’t like the new look, but only because with the new look came more attention and now these seem to be much harder to find. On that note, I saw someone selling these for $350 a box on Facebook the other day....

Hey if people are buying...I wouldn't blame them. They would make a killing if they had a couple mastercases...so until people stop buying at outrageous prices (this includes ALL of the QD line)

• 5 months later...
8 hours ago, juri said:

last time they were up i got a  box and im running out.... ?

I’m trying not to smoke all of mine before I get my hands on another box or three. They’re spectacular! 

On 1/22/2019 at 5:40 AM, 99call said:

Completely respect your opinion, but I would argue with this use of "more refined" . Refined, to me, is exactly what the packaging used to be i.e.  basic, minimal, subtle. 

Refined "with impurities or unwanted elements having been removed by processing" .  

Again I completely respect your opinion, but I would suggest the one thing that couldn't be argued would be that the new packaging is  "more refined".   I could understand if you thought they were "more stylish", or "more tasteful".    But the new appearance is most definitely less refined. 

Sorry in advance for being pedantic

Ha.  I like the new look.  I think it's cool and . . . dare I say . . . refined. 

Refined: "elegant and cultured in appearance, manner, or taste."

Nostalgic: "longing for or thinking fondly of a past time or condition"

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Monterey said:

I was in Havana in January and they had a huge pile of them.  Had to be 60 boxes.  All for cheap.  Grabbed 3 boxes.  Will be there in a few weeks.  Lets see how lucky I am.

The Originals or the "Revised" packaging?

For me it just shows that Habanos SA as actually started to give this brand a little bit of thought and money into it. Hey, it could of easily have went the other way and axed the whole brand! So i'm ok with them giving a dam!