Who are your favourite Cigar instagram accounts?

My own, of course.  Folllow me on my travels and enjoy epicurean delights from Napa, Las Vegas, Chicago, Grand Cayman and my deck. @essential_vice

There are tons of great cigar/watch/wine/whisky feeds. Two favorites that leap to mind are Rolex collector @d.rolexero and Hong Kong cigar collector Alex Wong @awong.this_is_life

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, SenorPerfecto said:

I spoke to the gent who does their IG at Partagas Fest this past year. He seems extremely meticulous, but acknowledged that he's gotten some heat from IG commenters about opening boxes etc. for his art. I told him to tell those people to go f@ck themselves hahah!

Just opening boxes? I don't get it...

1 hour ago, SenorPerfecto said:

I spoke to the gent who does their IG at Partagas Fest this past year. He seems extremely meticulous, but acknowledged that he's gotten some heat from IG commenters about opening boxes etc. for his art. I told him to tell those people to go f@ck themselves hahah!

I guess what I was saying was, it's interesting, i like looking at it. But I know I wouldn't want to buy cigars that have been used as props for Instagram.  Maybe that me fussy.

I'm in full favour of opening boxes, and I hate stores that wont allow you to do it, but I wouldn't want to buy cigars that have been messed around with for an instagram site.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, 99call said:

I guess what I was saying was, it's interesting, i like looking at it. But I know I wouldn't want to buy cigars that have been used as props for Instagram.  Maybe that me fussy.

I'm in full favour of opening boxes, and I hate stores that wont allow you to do it, but I wouldn't want to buy cigars that have been messed around with for an instagram site.

Valid point. I don’t think I would be keen to learn that cigars I was thinking of buying had been pulled out, mixed with cigars from other other boxes, and stacked (possibly multiple times) for IG photos. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

@cigarvixen

@elegantplume

@girlswithcigars   

I  may be accused of having toxic masculinity but I believe I am an admirer of fine things and beauty

• Like 2