Who are your favourite Cigar instagram accounts?

In my opinion, IG is one of the best representations of what is wrong with today’s society.

“Look at MEEEEEEE” - I am so cool, look at what I can afford, where I have traveled, et cetera.

Showing off taken to the n-th degree.

I created an account a while ago just to see what the hype was about and I turned away disgusted. No thanks. And don’t even get me started on “influencers” - it’s a sad state of affairs when kids want to be “influencers” or “YouTube stars” for a profession.

Now get off my lawn! default_wink.png
Could not agree more. What finally turned me away is when I realized it's not just the youngsters obsessed with this stuff. I have aunt's that do absolutely nothing all day but stare at their phones and comment on every single post that comes through their feed. It's disgusting what people are turning into, and their lives are no longer in their control. It's like an addiction worse than any opiod.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, prodigy said:

Could not agree more. What finally turned me away is when I realized it's not just the youngsters obsessed with this stuff. I have aunt's that do absolutely nothing all day but stare at their phones and comment on every single post that comes through their feed. It's disgusting what people are turning into, and their lives are no longer in their control. It's like an addiction worse than any opiod.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Kind of like this website! ;)

• Haha 2

• 1 year later...

So many of them. There are a lot of popular IG accounts related to every subject. I have a blog on Instagram and I am developing it step by step. If you want to promote your novels on your Instagram account I could suggest you buy thousands of Instagram followers that are also active and will increase your audience, so more and more people will know about it. I think it is a good start for you and this will definitely help you get more people to meet your creation. I wish you good luck with that and hope you will achieve your goal!

cigarism - this guy is always smoking some REALLY old and rare stuff. Always very interesting 

projectcarboninc - maker of the Project Carbon cases. A lot of Star Wars/Ninja/Geek stuff and booze mixed in with photos of the cases 

cigarsmokernl - lots of photos in and around the LCDH in Maastricht, Netherlands

alex_cigar_dandy - always smoking something interesting at interesting places

cigar_salute (mentioned already) - Dan takes a lot of time to review the naunces of his smokes. really cool guy. 

ajaylcdh (Ajay Patel) - London based. He owns two stores out there and specializes in old/rare Havanas 

professortwain - member here. a friend of mine. lots of cigar pics. 

• Like 2

@melanoscigarclub has an awesome page, fairly new, but great shots. A lot of good info on pairings and mini reviews also. 

@englishcigaraficionado has some cool shots, with amazing ash

@el_patron_de_los_habanos has awesome content from Colombia

@cigarbossman also has some cool content

• Like 1

I mostly follow FOH and FOH members IG account, but also follows some cigar celebs like dutchcigars.

6 hours ago, Sir Diggamus said:

cigarism - this guy is always smoking some REALLY old and rare stuff. Always very interesting 

projectcarboninc - maker of the Project Carbon cases. A lot of Star Wars/Ninja/Geek stuff and booze mixed in with photos of the cases 

cigarsmokernl - lots of photos in and around the LCDH in Maastricht, Netherlands

alex_cigar_dandy - always smoking something interesting at interesting places

cigar_salute (mentioned already) - Dan takes a lot of time to review the naunces of his smokes. really cool guy. 

ajaylcdh (Ajay Patel) - London based. He owns two stores out there and specializes in old/rare Havanas 

professortwain - member here. a friend of mine. lots of cigar pics. 

I also follow alex_cigar_dandy professortwain too @Sir Diggamus!  I surprised that Ajay Patel sometimes sells his aged CCs on his website.