Your Favourite Coffee Cup/Mug...

s-l1600.jpg

After watching "wolf of wall Street", I found out my mom did her fair share of quaaluds in the 80's. When I asked her about them, she said, "the movie did a really good job of explaining how they work" haha. 

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Nice! I get one every year for Father's day and grab at least one on travels. I'll post up some of my favorite.

Also as for an attempted acquisition. My wife and I love New Orleans. We always hit Cafe du Monde. I wanted a cup from them real bad, and not a retail cup. I wanted a used one with character. My lovely wife kept trying to convince me to just take the one I was drinking from and leave a larger tip to cover it. Needless to say I was a coward. In my mind they had agents looking out for that very thievery lol.e99ca7e36174645dbde03f993c041361.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Wailbait said:

Not a funny or ironic mug but apparently my wife’s grandmother knew these potters in Cape Cod and she had this particular 3C5034E3-52AF-462A-BD28-ECAC09F51DD2.thumb.jpeg.c22142c460c2322ecc65023fd2399ca1.jpegmug in the 60s.  The potter’s Grandkids run the business and they still make the same pattern.  I love it.

That's a Harry Holl mug.  Scargo Pottery, Dennis Ma.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wailbait said:

Yes!  That’s it!  It’s the best.  Also very comfy.

No, this is the best. But then again, I'm a little biased.

fullsizeoutput_6af.jpeg

• Like 3

I can’t share a pic of mine, or I’d have to ban myself for breaking rules on forum decency.

It’s a white mug, with the letters “UNT” in black on it.

I’ll leave it to you to guess the colour of the handle...?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, 99call said:

Yep my own personal museum.

Have you been to the Fram Museum in Oslo? I plan to have a long layover there this summer and was wondering if it was worth checking out the various boat-themed museums.