Your Favourite Coffee Cup/Mug...

Neat topic.  I have 3 that are cherished / close to heart.

The first is a Ferrari World mug I bought on vacation visiting Ferrari World in Abu Dhabi.

ferrari top.JPG

ferrari side.JPG

The next two are fun.  The Lemmy from Motorhead mug changes colors to a white background when hot.   The Planet of the Apes mug I had since as child and just makes me laugh when I see it.

pair.JPG

• Like 1

I've had this one for close to 30 years. Unfortunately it's chipped on the rim so I do not use it anymore. It just sits on a shelf in my office at home. It was a promo for a plumbing supplies distributor, Sexauer.

The mug I use at work has a C=64 keyboard pictured on it.

Allen

IMG_2928.JPG

2 hours ago, FatherOfPugs said:

I love it!  Best coffee on the market in my humble opinion. Clearly, others on here don't like it. But whatever......to each their own.

I haven't seen it at any stores, but I generally stick to Costco.  What's different about it (beyond the owners and history)?

In my old worksplace, I had one of those heat sensitive coffee mugs. When it had hot coffee, it was white. But when it was cold it was black and read, "Bugger off! I haven't had any coffee yet!", in white text. It was a gift from a colleague, but somebody pinched it when I was on vacation.

• Sad 1

I love coffee mugs and espresso cups.  Don't know why.  A few years ago, my boss started gifting me Hermes mugs when we had a successful project get off the ground.  I have a small collection.  I've collected some from travel as well, but these are always my favorite. IMG_9243.thumb.jpg.21bd1630aa6c7bff2ddbf7ec287aa311.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...