CUBA Cayo Coco shops?

Looking for information on cigar shops in Cayo Coco, friends going to Pullman resort there.

Wondering if there are specific stores to stay away from? Any which seem to have good storage conditions and selection?

Thanks

RP  

• 3 weeks later...

It’s hit or miss down there.  I’ve been when PSD4’s are the best you can find, and I’ve been there where there’s an over abundance of the Cuba regionals, EL’s, and rare stuff.

You know how Cuba is Randy...you just never know what you’re gonna find.  I’d send your mules with a long list and the usual instructions.  

+1 on Hotel Blau Colonial for a proper selection.

There is a resort Melia Jardines Del Rey that is 5 mins from Pullman and has an LCDH basically attached to it.  The LCDH is in the Plaza Los Flamencos.  There is a path from the resort Bar/lobby area right to the plaza.  This shop is decent and has the usual regular production but, requests for Cohiba, Trinidad and the likes are met with a laugh.  Expect Montecristos, H.Upmans, Hoyos, etc...

The Cayo Coco airport has three shops carrying cigars with varying selection.  These are not kept in humidors but, the quality is decent given how quickly boxes moves out of there.

Have a great trip!