Has anyone dreamt about cigars

Rob, in the movie 'Inception' each character has a totem which proves whether they are dreaming or whether they are in the real world. Salma Hayek thinking Ken is 'sexy in his own way' was your totem trigger to wake up, I'd say.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Freud would recognize this dream as indicative of sexual inadequacy. The aged cigars symbolize El Presidente's concern about getting old. The vintage cigar of course represents an aged penis that is quickly losing it's potency. See the comment about cigars as "seconds clearance". The "Tributo" speech is nothing more than attempt to compensate for sexual impotence with a flurry of impressive words. Sad dream, really. 

18 minutes ago, shrink said:

Freud would recognize this dream as indicative of sexual inadequacy. The aged cigars symbolize El Presidente's concern about getting old. The vintage cigar of course represents an aged penis that is quickly losing it's potency. See the comment about cigars as "seconds clearance". The "Tributo" speech is nothing more than attempt to compensate for sexual impotence with a flurry of impressive words. Sad dream, really. 

Insightful diagnosis of Rob's dream. :thumbsup:

Would the imagery of the long lunch on the Amalfi coast, now going into the afternoon, represent a wonderful life now moving on to the twilight years?

The only cigar dreams I have usually involve me not having enough time to finish a cigar i am enjoying! The horror!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, JohnS said:

310629-kurtz_2.gif.9d7e4d78768f992d42686dfb84058dde.gif1278136983_TheHorror.jpg.f798d6c93e25f6ebe0fb5fb185285385.jpg

HAHAHA!

I swear I wake up in cold sweats hahahaha

@JohnS did you know that "if" Is the middle word in "life" ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I always having a dream of getting multiple 24:24 50 cab RASS, Lusis, HDM DCs and CORO, LGC MdO No. 4, Monte No. 4 and so on. It is unimaginable not to get many 24:24 cigars!

나의 SHV-E300S 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

15 hours ago, shrink said:

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar