FOH AUCTIONS Update

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Delivery of the final part of the  FOH auctions platform is due tomorrow.  Ben and Steve will play around with it for a few days.  We have set up a password protected subforum for FOH Auctions te

Mods have done a great job testing. Thankyou  Developers will have finalised implementing the bug fixes by Saturday 9th.  Mike and the selected testers should get the keys shortly after. Fro

Don't expect bargains. I was still outbid on this box....

Another one that might hit the auctions.

Cohiba Siglo VI ROA MAR 07  

Another one that might hit the auctions.

PUNCH PUNCH 25'S PUL ENE 02  

One last one to wet your whistle.

SAINT LUIS REY DOUBLE CORONA EST NOV 07  
  • Like 4

Really looking forward to it, I admit to have a list of about 10 items that I would like to obtain. I thought minimum Posts would be 100, glad this is not the case although I'm getting close

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

2 hours ago, CigarScentedBeard said:

I thought the same thing. Besides I've been lurking long enough.

Haha - yes, and we’re both closing in. ;)

@CigarScentedBeard, and you know it’s 100 post minimum to get in to the trading page, right?

8 hours ago, Haaltert said:

Really looking forward to it, I admit to have a list of about 10 items that I would like to obtain. I thought minimum Posts would be 100, glad this is not the case although I'm getting close emoji6.png

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

100 posts for the trading forum, though, and I’m sure that’s a treat too!

• Like 1

Interesting indeed. I wonder though...what's to stop someone from buying up 2424 stock like crazy only to stash it in a locker in hope of auctioning it off at a later date.

Ps...I would love to see a box limit on 2424 sales. See a lot of guys on Facebook selling their sticks from 2424. They don't even try to hide that they are just flipping FOH product.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

Like some others in this thread, I’ve been hanging out, but not contributing much (take pity on me - I’m just trying to learn as much as I can before I open my mouth), but this will be a great incentive for further involvement. Looking forward to this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, shadowACE said:

Interesting indeed. I wonder though...what's to stop someone from buying up 2424 stock like crazy only to stash it in a locker in hope of auctioning it off at a later date.

Ps...I would love to see a box limit on 2424 sales. See a lot of guys on Facebook selling their sticks from 2424. They don't even try to hide that they are just flipping FOH product.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

I've noticed this as well

3 hours ago, JeffreyLebowski said:

Haha - yes, and we’re both closing in. ;)

@CigarScentedBeard, and you know it’s 100 post minimum to get in to the trading page, right?

100 posts for the trading forum, though, and I’m sure that’s a treat too!

Is there a trading page? ?

I've totally missed that

18 minutes ago, AbasCigar said:

Is there a trading page? ?

I've totally missed that

Yes, but as I understand it won’t show up on your UI until you’ve met the requirements we’ve mentioned. In the FOH FAQs, you can find the exact specifications.

• Thanks 1