Top 5 from 2017/18 with sub 2 years aging

Great topic.  I mostly echo previous responses:

Fundadores

Partagas E2

Monte 4

Also:

Ive had some TOS Dip 2 from late 15 that are incredible now.  (I know that’s 3 years)

SCDLH Fuerza.  I smoked one from 14 recently that was lovely but slightly “faded.” I figure a 2 year old one should be right in wheelhouse.  

I would think Fonseca 1 should be fine at 2 years.

I have always had great luck with Boli petit coronas and RyJ coronitas en cedro with almost no age beyond acclimating to the humidor.

Both, IMO are very flavorful for their size and price. The RyJs are also insanely inexpensive and in my experience burn longer than their smaller size would have you believe.

I have a completely illogical and unsubstantiated theory that smaller gauge cigars can be smoked younger and larger gauge require more time to age.

So, for example ...

LGC MdO No. 4

HdM DC

Party Lusy

Party 898

RyJ C

HUHC

Party Short

Fonseca 1

Punch Punch

It’s when you get to the 50 gauge and larger cigars where the extra years are necessary.  Again, just my theory based only on my experience and no logic, reason, or empirical data.

I'm too amateur to post here but I have a habit to buy a younger cigar of every aged cigar I try.

I've noticed that:

Montecristo no.2 , partagas serie D no4 and Trinidad fundadores taste great with 1-2 years of age even compared to the same cigar with 5 years of age.

Juan Lopez 2

Vigías

PDS4

Connie A

Trini Reyes/SCDLH Príncipes/Party Shorts

Anything Trinidad smokes well young. I'd add an honorable mention with the Cohiba Medio Siglos. They're not the best value but they do smoke great young. Bang for buck above are the Juan Lopez. 

I have many boxes from 2015 and can say most of those are really amazing. PSD4 is amazing with 3 yo of aging, but I think it's best age is more than 5 years, so I put few boxes to see what will happen. same for SLR Regios ans RASS.  Monte 2 is great indeed, smoked few days ago and enjoyed so much. 

I'm very curious what to expect of newly released vitolas, like HU Connie B, I think it should be really delicious, also Vigia is almost 3 yo at my inventory and actually haven't smoke it last sixth months, but bet it will be amazing.