Left or Right?

Pick one   

237 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your coin....you have to pick one.  Which one.  Left or Right    

If the wrappers on the right are thin and silky, which they certainly look to be, then I would pick the box on the right. I prefer my Montecristo with a darker colorado-maduro wrapper, unlike most oth

Left Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This isn't a trick question where its the same box but different lighting? ?

That being said, I always prefer a darker wrapper with the Monte's, so I will vote right.

5 minutes ago, TheLiquidGator said:

Are the wrappers too thick on the box to the right? Is that the clever gambit here? 

There is no gambit ! :D

Two beautiful boxes of number 2. Just gauging where member preference lies 

If the wrappers on the right are thin and silky, which they certainly look to be, then I would pick the box on the right. I prefer my Montecristo with a darker colorado-maduro wrapper, unlike most other marcas.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DeskSmkr said:

The mottled brindle on the right, now I have zero knowledge if I’d actually prefer one over the other - I’m more interested in sweet cream and chocolate, however if given the chance at fools choice, I’d choose right

If the left has more sweet cream but the right has more chocolate flavor character, I guess I would prefer the left in the morning with coffee and the right right after dinner with dessert.