Guessing game: Novedosos

779dd7decbdc9b9221efe20cdb3b5610.jpg

4f6eb2a2cef7c3f227259f5dcecea53a.jpg

Shiny new Cohiba

Any guesses on the box price?

Since this is a double band box of 25 I think they will push the Siglo 6 and Esplendidos aside to become the most expensive regular production Cuban cigar! Hahaha

Circa 800-900 USD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wilcz - even more expensive than the Gran Reservas and Behikes???  :blink:

My guess is around $22/stick for a box price of $550. It’s not an LE and generally, LCDH release were in line with regular production pricing in the past. These can’t cost more than CoLa.

What do I win? :innocent:

• Like 2

$600-$800 is my guess. As Claus said usually LCDH releases aren't too far away from regular production but then again two things:

1)it's Cohiba

2)it's Cuba!!

These days it's box split 5ers vs half a box :huh:

8 hours ago, Lotusguy said:

My guess is around $22/stick for a box price of $550. It’s not an LE and generally, LCDH release were in line with regular production pricing in the past. These can’t cost more than CoLa.

What do I win? :innocent:

You win a chance at buying a flipped box of these for 4X the price or in a Powerball at $200/slot (26 slots)  :P

• Like 1

2 hours ago, shippers said:

Wouldn't surprise me if they were hitting ~$850 a box. Cohiba and an extra shiny band with them... $$$$ - I hate to think what the UK price will be ?

There won't be a price in the UK, instead there will be quick intake of breath followed by deep moment of self reflection and internal scrutiny

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I am still not used to seeing that LCDH band up against the Cohiba band. Makes it look like a fohiba haha. In any case, totally hope to try a couple of these in the future as they trickle down the pipe. But there are plenty of other Cohibas I haven't tried yet so I've got my hands full.