FOH Challenge Coin

Just throwing it out there. Has an official FOH challenge coin ever been considered? If not, is there any interest in exploring the idea of designing and producing one? I think it would be a neat little collectable for members to purchase. We all enjoy our collections of cigars and this might be a nice keepsake to remind us of the amazing community that we belong to.

Cheers,

ShadowAce

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Is a challenge coin like a BitCoin? They're a challenge, I'll tell you!

• Like 1

Would your coin really be going to Rob or to the misses?

I like the idea either way though.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

1 hour ago, db13 said:

I would easily drop $50 on an FOH coin with the monkey mascot on one side and Kenny and El Pres on the other. How do we make this happen?

how? you get about 20,000 like-minded blokes to contribute a similar amount to pay my royalties. what on earth would convince anyone that they wanted our noggins on a coin???

• Like 1

1 hour ago, db13 said:

I would easily drop $50 on an FOH coin with the monkey mascot on one side and Kenny and El Pres on the other. How do we make this happen?

Find someone who will make it for $10 

• Like 1

So...you're at your local divan/B&M/club, you get to talking to a fellow patron, it eventually comes to FOH.  Turns out, you're both members.  Out comes your FOH challenge coin.  The other party comes up empty.  They grumble as they buy you a cigar.  Ha!  The next time they place an order, they tack on a challenge coin of their own.

It's like that?

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Akela3rd said:

No. They slap down the coin, you don't. They say that you now owe them a cigar or whatever, you say Bugger Off. The End.
I really don't see the point.

Sent from my ActionMan walkie-talkie

Haha.  Yeah.  Pretty much.  ?

• Like 1

Instead of a coin. I have several of these from different organizations on poker chips. Much lower cost and last almost as long.

• Like 1

I would definitely volunteer to look into production costs and try to keep prices to a minimum. From what I have seen, the minimum order is 50 units. I think they could be produced for around $ 15 USD total. If the Prez supports it I can look into design options and go from there.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

I have several challenge coins that I use as card covers when playing poker in the 1 or 10 seat.