indoor / outdoor ; Your natural preference.

All things being equal  

124 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

All things being equal, where do you enjoy your cigars the most......indoors or outdoors?

Good cigar + equal smoking options........would you walk outside to your porch rocker or inside to your man cave? :cigar:

Image result for indoor cigar smoking

or

Image result for outdoor cigar smoking

• Like 1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just had my first child in early December, a two and a half month old son. I live on the 27th floor of a building on the water in Miami. It was perfect as I could open/adjust the doors windows to ge

Inside in my Man Cave 100%.  No wind, no humidity, no mosquitos, no hot/cold temps, big screen tv, leather recliners, ventilation. 

My number one preference would be the outdoor shot you posted, but that would be crisp spring or autumnal day, sunshine (but not hot). and completely still, with great view So I divide my cigar s

It sounds stupid, but I get a little thrill from smoking indoors simply because it is such a foreign concept to me.  By the time I started on cigars, indoor smoking had been outlawed in Australia, so the opportunity to smoke indoors is something I very rarely experience.  That being said, outdoors is still very much my preference.  

• Like 1

I feel like it's much more natural to smoke outside.  My favorite time is when I'm sitting on my deck after working in the garden, when the sun is going down, my dogs are tired from running around all day and the bats come out to eat the bugs.  So peaceful.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, stogieluver said:

Inside in my Man Cave 100%.  No wind, no humidity, no mosquitos, no hot/cold temps, big screen tv, leather recliners, ventilation. 

Another benefit of smoking indoors it that there's no one to witness tears of sadness streaming down your cheeks as the Rebs lose to yet another SEC rival....

?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Astar20 said:

Depends on the season but then again California has either hot or cold not much in between.

You think California is either hot or cold?  California probably has exactly the best "in between" weather of just about any place on earth.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MikeinKS said:

All things being equal (e.g. wind, temperature and bugs)?  Outside for sure.  Having a beautiful backdrop to contemplate things by (versus watching TV) definitely improves the overall experience.

+1

I definitely prefer indoors when the opportunity presents itself, but two places ago I made the commitment to stop smoking inside my residence. Maybe someday I will be able to have a nice semi-sealed room for it, but for the moment the ash mess and stale air (plus potential loss of property value) aren't worth it. Besides, I live in LA, and have a beautiful back area (almost a yard) for the first time since I've lived here, so I really have no excuse.

Definitely outdoors, but working at a shop I smoke a lot indoors, but hey if the weather is nice you bet the doors are open.......that's the same thing right? Right?