I may have a problem...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

But that’s what Camp W is for. Decided to rearrange my collection today. Have been having some trouble with my refrigerated cabinet and a cigars on the lower two shelves. I have to pull them out

It's a sticker to warn the buyer "Wives finding purchased cigars can cause crying in the fetal position.", i'm pretty sure that's the translation but I don't speak French.

Dad, is that you?

34 minutes ago, SenorPerfecto said:

Wow.

What cigar have you yet to try?

I haven’t had an el Rey Choix du Roi yet... ?

8 minutes ago, JohnS said:

Do you ever sit there at night and ponder, "what shall I smoke tonight?" 

John, I usually think “what is @JohnS smoking today” and then I make my choice. 

?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

If I multiplied my collection by 10, I'd still be at a fraction of what you have pictured. Seems like I'm the one with a problem, I need to catch up lol!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

We need to add a reaction emoji for this....one that says “Good Lord man!!” :surprised:

This also explains all those replies I get from Di saying “sorry, all sold out”. :D

:thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

But that’s what Camp W is for.
Decided to rearrange my collection today. Have been having some trouble with my refrigerated cabinet and a cigars on the lower two shelves. I have to pull them out every couple of months to make sure no mold is beginning to form.  I think the problem largely is the result of that cabinet being over-full.  If I could turn the refrigeration off and allow the humidification to run I think it would be fine, but because that cabinet is refrigerated some condensation must form  in boxes on the lower shelves. So I decided to take my current rotation boxes that I pull out with regularity and move them to those bottom two shelves. And I put all of my discontinued, regional and Limited edition stock in the icebox humidor. While I was at it I made a complete list of all the boxes. I should’ve added bullet points but didn’t think of it until afterwards.  I can always redo my list, but now I know everything that I have on hand. Interesting finding boxes that I had forgotten about… It’s happened before.   
And I’m a Tetris master now... 

Yes, your problem is that there is still room in those humidors :lookaround:

Don’t those sticky notes fall off?