Hey there from La Joya and San Diego now!

Hey there, good to know you are in town.  I have been silent on the forums for quite a while, and just popped in today and saw this.  Been in the Bay Area for 3 years now, and only found one good shop, and thats over on my side of the golden gate bridge, in Marin County - its called Telfords.  Hope you have a grand time while in the area.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

*Have LOTS of fun while you're there, Lisa! I was there in the Bay area in 1979 thru '81. And not knowing any better about how the weather changes 5 times a day from VERY hot to ICY cold, it was the first time in my life that I caught pneumonia - just failed to keep a sweater with me at all times as the natives there advise, what with it being right there on the Pacific waters and such. I wonder if the Palladium Disco is still there :thinking:

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, cigcars said:

I wonder if the Palladium Disco is still there :thinking:

It certainly is! Been a while but it's still a hot spot. I preferred 1015 but Palladium, The D&A lounge, Paradise Lounge, and Snodrift were among my favorites. Thanks for jogging my memory. It was a glorious time....?

• Thanks 2

Wow! After we were done upstairs in that little cigar room, we went to another area. The glorious big bar! 

8CFA6186-82CE-4A3E-9C9B-0FD23102EE88.thumb.jpeg.fb86a993325e130ac6196acc4e8911f7.jpeg

James, our bartender knew my name and so did everyone else. There is a section of cases of beautiful whiskies. Paradise!

My new favorite bar/club/cigar spot in California.

Thank you to this thread!

CB

• Like 2

Wingtip is an amazing place for a cigar! 
I’m up in wine country, if I was closer I’d love to make it down! 

Amazingly high membership fee... welcome to the Bay Area, I guess ;)
  • Thanks 1

So as of Monday morning our trip moves to La Joya and San Diego California, after 5 days in San Francisco.

Any of you FOH around there? Lots of cc’s To smoke and have found so many wonderful beers to drink on our trip so far.

CB