Bolivar Coronas Junior ETP MAY 16 (BWRC)

Nice review. I have a box from February 17 thats very good . People always talk about the Partagas shorts as a great minuto which is a good smoke. Me personally I enjoy these more. 9/10 for sure.7cc9a8d5ed267fca2950b9d23b946032.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Akela3rd said:

- best cigar I've had in weeks.

I'd say you've nailed it, Akela, rich and delightful. Not to hijack your thread and the great review, but I thought it's funny that I made a similar 'finish photo' of a likewise great ETP Sep 15 smoked last summer, which had been among the five best smokes for me in 2018. I just said it in another thread, where @NSXCIGAR made a very valid comment about the format - give me my Minutos and I am a happy camper. All Minutos are blended to pack a punch in a small format. Very present right from the get-go, highly satisfying and great representatives of their respective marcas. Why I am such a fan (the BCJ being a fave together with the RASCC and the Reyes in the same format family, but the Party Shorts and the Principes are neither disappointing). Am always surprised by the development, which in particular the Boli Coronas Junior is capable of expressing despite its limited length. And also how different is is to the Mareva.

bcj_.thumb.JPG.5b9bb2696b7cb8b8d740c3ef2fd858fe.JPG

• Like 1

I'd say you've nailed it, Akela, rich and delightful. Not to hijack your thread and the great review, but I thought it's funny that I made a similar 'finish photo' of a likewise great ETP Sep 15 smoked last summer, which had been among the five best smokes for me in 2018. I just said it in another thread, where [mention=24474]NSXCIGAR[/mention] made a very valid comment about the format - give me my Minutos and I am a happy camper. All Minutos are blended to pack a punch in a small format. Very present right from the get-go, highly satisfying and great representatives of their respective marcas. Why I am such a fan (the BCJ being a fave together with the RASCC and the Reyes in the same format family, but the Party Shorts and the Principes are neither disappointing). Am always surprised by the development, which in particular the Boli Coronas Junior is capable of expressing despite its limited length. And also how different is is to the Mareva.
bcj_.thumb.JPG.5b9bb2696b7cb8b8d740c3ef2fd858fe.JPG

Do you really keep all your cigar photos? I generally delete them as soon as I've posted.

Sent from my ActionMan walkie-talkie

Enjoyable review, a fitting way to enjoy a BCJ while reading about Bolivar's story.  Your review made me salivate for another BCJ, with a nice latte , and maybe some baklava... 

• Like 1

On 2/22/2019 at 8:51 PM, Akela3rd said:

Do you really keep all your cigar photos? I generally delete them as soon as I've posted.

Sent from my ActionMan walkie-talkie

Haha, yup, but pics are taken for myself in the first place, less so for posting (infrequ. doing it, anyway), and only a fraction gets actually pictured. As long as those bits and bytes are taking up less room than my cigars do, I see no reason to erase them... :D. Serving nicely as a sort of diary and a means of memorizing past smokes, even without keeping detailed notes.

• Like 1