Hello From Canada

Cigar_83

Hello fellow Bolt/Sotl, 

I'm glad to be a part of this forum and community. I'm 35 years young with two kids under 3 and happily married.  I only started getting into the hobby of cigars the last year or two but really haven't expanded on my curiosities until now.  I'm not dedicated enough this at stage anyways to dabble in cigars in these fridged cool temps here, but I really do enjoy cigars thoroughly in warmer days with a coffee or drink of course.  I hope to continue to learn about the world of cigars and become as knowledgable as possible.  Currently, have a standard desktop humi bursting at the seems and will be looking to transition into a cooladoor as an inexpensive solution. Anyways that's it, for now, thanks for stopping by and reading my intro.   

Also pretty new. This is a nice place. I switched from a desktop to an old wine fridge and keep the desktop for those planning to smoke soon and random cheapies. Three boveda packs, thing holds perfect humidity.

You will be tempted to fill it up ... in a year or so since I converted the wine fridge is about to burst at the seams. IMG_3509.jpg

15 hours ago, aphexafx said:

You found the right place!  Welcome!

Thanks!

9 hours ago, TheMonk said:

Welcome to FOH!

Thank you. 

29 minutes ago, Brian24 said:

Also pretty new. This is a nice place. I switched from a desktop to an old wine fridge and keep the desktop for those planning to smoke soon and random cheapies. Three boveda packs, thing holds perfect humidity.

You will be tempted to fill it up ... in a year or so since I converted the wine fridge is about to burst at the seams. IMG_3509.jpg

That didnt take you very long at all.  What do you plan on doing next?

• 3 months later...