• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i have been convinced that i should be on instagram. one reason i held off was that i assumed that it would be beyond my dinosaur-era tech skills to join but, so far, it seems remarkably easy. althoug

Following. Initially, Instagram was a social platform that allowed you to manipulate your photos with filters etc. Then it became very popular with younger people. And Instagram posts could be shared

The tree (and everything else) only exist in your mind. Otherwise, I kind of agree with Max Black  

i have been convinced that i should be on instagram. one reason i held off was that i assumed that it would be beyond my dinosaur-era tech skills to join but, so far, it seems remarkably easy. although i am at a brick wall for whatever happens after one joins.

but it has left me beyond depressed. the algorithm or whatever that "makes recommendations' has decided the person i should be most likely to follow is mily cyrus. shoot me now. my life has come down to a machine thinking i have something/anything in common with her. 

it gets worse. in my top eight are a couple of kardashians and a jenner or two and katey perry, who i seem to remember was a singer some years ago. 

anyway, i am now apparently kengargett on this thing. i'm not really sure what happens now. i'm off to talk to my people. apparently, i now have people. 

It’s a slippery slope Ken. First you get an Instagram account. Flash forward three months...You’re on TikTok making videos of yourself lip syncing Bruce Springsteen songs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk