juri

FoH group trip?

has anyone on the forum ever setup a trip made up of mostly FoH forum members to cuba? could be pretty fun maybe some of the vets could show first timers the ropes, would also just be a blast getting to know and put faces to the names of ppl you spend in some cases years talking to 😄

1 hour ago, juri said:

has anyone on the forum ever setup a trip made up of mostly FoH forum members to cuba? could be pretty fun maybe some of the vets could show first timers the ropes, would also just be a blast getting to know and put faces to the names of ppl you spend in some cases years talking to 😄

Every 2 years, Havanafest is during Partagas Encuentro.

• Thanks 1

Last year I was in Havanafest that Fuzz mentioned. Yes, it's fun and I hope I can meet members of the forum more times.

In another trip to Cuba I had the pleasure to meet @stogieluver . Like we did many members post here in the forum the dates they will be in Cuba and sometimes it's possible to meet, usually in Havana.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Fuzz said:

Every 2 years, Havanafest is during Partagas Encuentro.

ahhh right i remember when prez said something about being at the partagas factory if people want to come and meet i thought that was if you happen to be in cuba, but there was a group of members that went at the same time? damn ill have to try and join the next one 😆

do you guys all try and book and stay at the same hotel ect or is it more of a meet up at places during the week

On 3/1/2019 at 12:25 PM, juri said:

ahhh right i remember when prez said something about being at the partagas factory if people want to come and meet i thought that was if you happen to be in cuba, but there was a group of members that went at the same time? damn ill have to try and join the next one 😆

do you guys all try and book and stay at the same hotel ect or is it more of a meet up at places during the week

At the beginning there were organized accommodations and tour buses to ferry everyone from event to event on a schedule.

After a couple of times it has evolved into a more laid back situation where everyone books their own accommodations and handles their own logistics. There are typically a few planned events - lunches, beach day, party maybe. And then the Encuentros events like opening dinner that many attend. Other than that it's pretty much a free roam, which is how it should be while there.

Much more tranquillo......