The Battle Of The Big Boys  

121 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Would have picked the HUSW or Esplendido if not for the age restriction. Fresh, the Lusis have been incredible.

6 hours ago, Silverstix said:

Maybe I won't take any of these and I'll just take a Trinidad Fundy from DIC 17 instead? Thoughts?

That's a great shout, I've always measured a brand/marca by its long Panetela/laguito #1 etc. It's a shame there aren't too many left now but to me they are like a DNA holder/blueprint for whatever brand they are rolled for.   Nothing gets the concentrated flavours and full range of a brand's DNA than something sub 42rg and 6 inch plus. 

Monte Especial #1/2

Cohiba Lanceros

Bolivar Especial #2 (EL)

Diplomatico 6/7

ERDM GdE

Partagas SdC series

Punch Ninfa LGC #1/4

QdO Panetela

Trinidad Fundadores

That's Cuba right there, that's it's strength that no where else can get close to. 

Now why did Cuba decide to move away from the one niche market they utterly dominated and no one else could touch? It's a funny old business

• Like 3

2 years is not enough time for any of these.  RyJ Churchill's may be ready the soonest, but I still aim for 3 years bare minimum on those.

• Like 1