Cohiba Talisman....."take 2"

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Edicion limitado a menos que se venda bien

They can and have been re-released as well (a one time-rerun is offered to distributors). But if one buys ELs or ERs just because of the "limited-aura" youre doing wrong anyway. True limited productio

Goes to prove that there are a lot of suckers out there default_wink.png

Yes almost fell for it! Last year I bought one for 50 EUR and was so tempted by a box but held off as I can get other great cigars for cheaper! Still have at one in my humidor now they cost 75eur!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

As the Tacos was a 2018 LE release it makes more sense that production may continue into 2019, maybe they didn’t meet their target in 2018 and they will now continue rolling them until X number of boxes have been released.

It’s ridiculous that the Talisman would be brought back now. If they didn’t roll enough upon release in 2017, why did they ever stop rolling them? Since release I wouldn’t have described the Talisman as ‘hard to find’ either so I don’t think the initial production numbers were low. 

As the Tacos was a 2018 LE release it makes more sense that production may continue into 2019, maybe they didn’t meet their target in 2018 and they will now continue rolling them until X number of boxes have been released.
It’s ridiculous that the Talisman would be brought back now. If they didn’t roll enough upon release in 2017, why did they ever stop rolling them? Since release I wouldn’t have described the Talisman as ‘hard to find’ either so I don’t think the initial production numbers were low. 

Limitada is always an unusual tobacco, so the batch depends on the amount of tobacco. Maybe in the last cycle of fermentation, obtained the same tobacco that allows you to repeat the blend.

Imagine how limited cigars like SLR DC, MdO2, SLR A, Hoyo Des Dieux and the like are. I bet they never even rolled 70,000 of any of those cigars in a year, let alone 700k. I mean, PLMC, Picadores, Party 898, anything SCDLH/Sancho, I bet none of those cigars had a single vitola with 100k rolled.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

smart move, look at the profit made on these.

I really did not think the price on these was realistic, so what do I know...…...

I bet the HSA folks are dancing on the tables.