Heading to my nephew's bootcamp graduation.

12 minutes ago, MD Puffer said:

Nice selection.  Congrats on your nephew finishing boot camp.  I did basic at Fort Knox and imagine it was a cake walk compared to Parris Island.

I was in Chicago in the middle of winter, but I'd have to honestly say there is no way Navy bootcamp is anything close to Marines. I can't wait to meet him as a man. We've been close all his life, but he was being a normal teenage kid before he left, and I'm very proud he did something with himself.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JeffreyLebowski said:

Well, maybe add one more Punch Punch ;)

Maybe add one more of everything to share and celebrate with the nephew.

Congratulations on your nephew earning the title! That is a very proud moment indeed. I can remember it like it was yesterday. Standing on those yellow footprints at MCRD San Diego, and then earning the title United States Marine. From the day he earned the title, till the day he dies, he will forever be a United States Marine.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Congrats to your nephew, and thank him for his service. Looks like a wonderful array of CCs to me. Enjoy every moment!

• Like 1

I see nothing wrong with this. I would have doubled on the Epi 2 and shared that one with your nephew. It's easy on the palate if he is a newbie. I'd dare to say that the Reyes and the Party short seem to hit harder even though they are not as rounded or "full spectrum."

CONGRATS to your nephew for surviving Marine Corps bootcamp! I was originally looking at joining the Marines myself, but I let an Army E-7 talk me out of it and I joined the Army instead! :rolleyes:  However, our Drill Sergeant happened to be an ex-Marine (and rough as a bear!)  He was so hard and rough on everybody that two people went AWOL that first night!  So I guess I got the best of both worlds you might say! May he be safe and enjoy his tour of duty. Sempre Fi as they say!

22 hours ago, CigarScentedBeard said:

That's why I brought 8, 2 for me each day, and 2 to share with him. He comes back home with us Saturday.

So which ones are you going to take out of the mix for the choosing? ?