Chanceschmerr sails the world...again

All the best on your travels Chris ??

• Thanks 1

Thanks all!  I've got a good crew with me, we look after each other, which is great.  Looking forward to some good hypothetical port visits in the meantime - Singapore coming up imminently!

Man. . . you squids have the best duty stations/stops. Be safe out there. The world has gone mad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 1

On 3/9/2019 at 10:02 PM, CaptainQuintero said:

Sounds great Chris, so with it being your final tour are you going to be a landlubber afterwards? Or just moving to a different role?

Hey mate, it's true, after this tour I am promoted and desk-bound in various Engineering and (hopefully) Naval Architecture jobs ashore.  There is always international postings to tempt me though....

1 hour ago, ChanceSchmerr said:

Hey mate, it's true, after this tour I am promoted and desk-bound in various Engineering and (hopefully) Naval Architecture jobs ashore.  There is always international postings to tempt me though....

It sounds good though, nothing ever stays the same and it sounds as if you've thoroughly enjoyed bobbing around along the oceans. It doesn't seem too long ago that you were studying for your exams!