Pics of your Self-Rolled Sticks

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just started in the last month. I'm waiting on a Corona mold from Honduras. I have a petite perfecto mold that appears to be a community loaner from another forum. So I'm using that and paper strips.

Couple sticks fresh of the table Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does IKEA "do it yourself" with a manual count? ?

• 2 weeks later...

Awhile ago I was saying I was interested in trying a members self rolled cigars, I can not for the life of me find the message as the post is no longer visible on my profile :( If you remember me asking you please pm me, I'd love to try them out the trading section is open to me finally.

• Like 1

Guest Nekhyludov

2 minutes ago, Jimmy_jack said:

Recent rolls. Really enjoying the Dominican hybrids. Also, the Jalapa Nicaraguan is great. I prefer a more floral, twangy smoke. So I only use 1/2 ligero. The twang comes from the Colombian.

Wow, those look incredible. Beautiful work! :2thumbs:

I can't believe the look of some of those that members have rolled. Very nice looking. I am going to pretend I did not see this post as I DO NOT need another hobby. 

But is it really another hobby?!?! Or just a part of one you’re already in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, akpreacher said:

But is it really another hobby?!?! Or just a part of one you’re already in?

Good point. In for a penny in for a pound I suppose. Now point me to the leaf 24:24 and I should be all set.

I rolled about 25 sticks a year and half ago and have completely forgot about them.  Tried one after 60 days and it was good until the ammonia kicked in after 10 minutes.  I think I will have to break one out next week and report back.  

I rolled about 25 sticks a year and half ago and have completely forgot about them.  Tried one after 60 days and it was good until the ammonia kicked in after 10 minutes.  I think I will have to break one out next week and report back.  

Do you remember the blend?

22 minutes ago, akpreacher said:

Do you remember the blend?

Yes.  

Ecuadorian Viso Wrapper, Honduras double binder, and Nic. filler (2 Seco, 1.5 Viso and 1 Ligero).  Robusto size.  I also rolled 5 where I used half a leaf of St. James Perique in place of half a ligero as well.  

Yes.  
Ecuadorian Viso Wrapper, Honduras double binder, and Nic. filler (2 Seco, 1.5 Viso and 1 Ligero).  Robusto size.  I also rolled 5 where I used half a leaf of St. James Perique in place of half a ligero as well.  

Sounds interesting, please let us know how they are when you try em.