Simon Chase...

:flower::flower:  Wow, I'm so sorry to learn of this...I always looked forward to his words and coverage of treasured Havana smokes of yesteryear and aged specialties. He will be sorely missed, and thank you for notifying us of this news.  Real sorrow to our hearts as Havanaphiles  always hanging onto the latest words from Mr. Chase in his coverage of our beloved tobacco treasures...Rest well, Simon. You are missed and you are loved. 

19055101_1892967134294993_6235480303228409782_o.jpg

V. sad to hear.  He once served me in the Dunhill cigar room on Jermyn Street, where he was helping out/moonlighting, just a perfect gentleman

• Thanks 1

An acquaintance in the Cigar Industry had told me of Simon's illness in December last year. Sad news to hear of his passing. What a gentleman and what a loss to our Habanos worldwide community.

• Like 1

So sad. Regardless of his obvious knowledge and wisdom in this passion of ours, the self deprecating way he carried that knowledge like it was some sort of happy accident speaks to what a lovely humble man he must of been. I never had the pleasure of meeting him, and know I'm much the poorer for it.

Rest in Peace

• Like 1

Never had the privilege to meet the gentleman but from what I can gather he reputation precedes him in every possible way a great loss indeed Rest In Peace ?

• Like 1