AP Regional Help

I was asked for some input on a new AP regional.  I said I would turn it over to you guys. 

I will put the most popular 10 suggestions into a poll next week. 

Right now however.....put up what you would like to see. Remember, none of the global brands (Cohiba/Monte/Upmann/HDM/Partagas/RJ). 

One suggestion per person. Think about it, love it, want it ;)

The results will be given to PCC CEO. 

Over to you :D

• Like 1

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ERDM  lancero would be amazing

They were when they existed. Bring back the Ninfas!

Por Larranaga Rústico Format: Dalias 43rg x 170 with a shaggy foot. Profile: A supercharged PLPC. Box: Unvarnished 8-9-8 box.

Let it be Bolivar, I can not remember the bad reviews about the regionals of this brand

I quite forgot that recently was Bolivar AP Silver Jubilee 2017

Then let it be Quai d'Orsay like a brand leading to psychosis on sales at 24:24

Julieta no.2

• Haha 1

Please oh please bring back the Punch Sabrosos! :cigar: , or you could put that Punch blend in something other than a pyramid, maybe a Robusto Extra or a 109 shape.  Those might be more popular, but the blend, whatever it was, was just wonderful.

Or if not that, then the PL Encantos as a rerun would also be great.  

Bolívar Snub-Nosed: 52 x 118 (Petit Robusto)

• Blend would be the mixture of two Bolívar classics, Belicosos Finos and Royal Coronas. Because of that, this cigar would be aimed for those who want to puff Royal Coronas or Belicosos Finos but do not have much time for that.
  • Packaging would be Numbered Varnished 8-9-8 Box of 25 cigars (2500 made).
  • Sad 1

Fonseca have only ever had two Regional releases, one in 2010 and the other in 2011. With the renewed interest in the Fonseca No.1 in the last 18 to 24 months, how about a Fonseca No.2 Asia Pacifico Regional release? Let's make it a Hermosos No.2 (48 ring gauge x 157 mm in length) as only the 2008 Juan Lopez and 2011 Bolivar Regional Edition releases have been Hermosos No.2's. Incidentally, one of those two Fonseca Regional Editions was a Fonseca No.4, which was a Hermosos No.4 vitola (48 ring gauge x 127 mm in length, like a regular production H.Upmann Connoisseur No.1 or Por Larranaga Picadores).

• Like 4

Although it could be topical. A Quai D'Orsay celebrating Franco-vietnamese culture would be very cool. They could be 'fancy tales of smoke' sized like a skinny double figurado. Like a little bundle of fresh baguettes.   Would be cool to see some Vietnamese script branded on to a Hoyo style SBN

• Like 1

Who knows, tell us how the decision on vitola de galera for regional release is made. I thought that the ligador picks up the mix and the format and shape depends on what set of leaves turned out to be in the mix...

I'm fully behind a long and skinny although I think the cost of a laguito#1 would push the release into a pricing bracket that is a little uncomfortable.

So I'm thinking Laguito#2 /Especial#2 

Juan Lopez Especial#2 is my vote.

Although a Ramon Allones/Sancho Panza/Diplomaticos/Punch/La Flor de Cano/El Rey Del Mundo would be most excellent. 

• Like 3