AP Regional Help

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ERDM  lancero would be amazing

They were when they existed. Bring back the Ninfas!

Por Larranaga Rústico Format: Dalias 43rg x 170 with a shaggy foot. Profile: A supercharged PLPC. Box: Unvarnished 8-9-8 box.

PL, Qdo, SLR, JL

109 in 10 count boxes

Laguito no2 foil wrapped, a la romeo cazadores 

Fransiscos 25 count cab

Wild card - demi tasse 25 count box? To my knowledge there has never been a demi tasse RE. This would potentially keep the price affordable for the masses. Unfortunately probably too small to put on that extra red and silver band lol!

I know this is completely impossible, but maybe an exception could be made.  A re-issue of the H. Upmann Tang Monarchs as a furthering of the Sir David tribute.  Or because the Upmann is a pipedream actually make the Punch Sir David into an AP RE in boxes of 10 so they could be purchased by the masses.  The Hong Kong 50 Cab release would remain a rarity, but the cigars could be a reality for more people.  

• Like 1

I’d like a Bolivar Cazadores. Just a hair bigger than the lonsdale viola at 44 X 6 ⅜” in the Gold Medal blend. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, joeypots said:

I’d like a Bolivar Cazadores. Just a hair bigger than the lonsdale viola at 44 X 6 ⅜” in the Gold Medal blend. 

I would buy the hell out of these! 

Guest Nekhyludov

Any combination of a 109 or Lonsdale vitola, and QdO or Diplomatico marca would be a winner in my book.

11 hours ago, NSXCIGAR said:

How about a La Corona or Cifuentes reboot? And why do the Italians have a lock on La Escepcion? :P

I totally agree with this--it would be great for them to bring back an old defunct marca. Especially La Corona since they do still have a major factory named after it.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Wertman said:

ERDM  lancero would be amazing

Look for the upcoming UK regional...

I'd imagine there's zero way HSA would ever approve a regional that's the same vitola of a recent other region's release, and marginally above zero as a previous marca regional in a similar vitola. I'd think they want diversity of sizes, and there have been way too many Montescues!

No Fonseca will sell to mass-market smokers, and the distributor will sit on them forever.

LGC Sublimes size? Did you forget the Inmensos?

Dip Robusto Extraish, look to Canada current RE.

ERDM Tainos is coming back, or at least the packaging for it was on display a few weeks ago in Havana. THANK GOD.

RA or SLR or PL 109/lancero/laguito especiale (Fundy vitola) would be great. I do worry if La Corona botched the PL Coronas for Germany (mostly overfilled), can el Laguito nail the La Reina for ERDM. La Reina sample was rolled perfectly that I smoked last week, though. But recent rash of 109 production means they are more likely to approve/produce this over a skinny (Bushido, Eslavo, ERDM Kon Tiki, RA 109 for Russian humidor)?

Would love to see those in a 10-count DB and a 50-cab. Mix the minimum order (75k sticks now?) to make it 60/40 or 70/30 10-count/50 cab. Walk-in shoppers can pick up the 10, collectors and smokers can buy both.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1