AP Regional Help

Will give Dag a high-five if he can convince 10ct box of Trinidad Robusto Extra from EL instead of FD.

10 minutes ago, PartagasIV said:

...can el Laguito nail the La Reina for ERDM. La Reina sample was rolled perfectly that I smoked last week...

They are light, but there is a reason for that. 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ERDM  lancero would be amazing

They were when they existed. Bring back the Ninfas!

Por Larranaga Rústico Format: Dalias 43rg x 170 with a shaggy foot. Profile: A supercharged PLPC. Box: Unvarnished 8-9-8 box.

I can say what I definitely DON’T want:
- Any Petit Robusto or D5 vitola
- Another Ramon Allones - enough already!
- Montesco/Genios/Duke vitola

My preferences go towards figurado or long and skinny(ish). Offer boxes of 10 and cabs of 50.

QdO, to capitalize on the current craze.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PartagasIV said:

I'd imagine there's zero way HSA would ever approve a regional that's the same vitola of a recent other region's release,

Has been happening before - more than once.

• Like 1

I've really enjoyed the PCC blends of Ramon Allones and Por Larranaga... my preference would be a Corona Gorda in either of those, or even a Bolivar or LFDC.  Or better yet, just ask for the Bolivar CE blend and slap a RE band on it.  :)

Edit:  Ha, just read the comment above mine, lol.  

2 hours ago, Bill Hayes said:

Loving the Juan Lopez number 2 so would like to try a Juan Lopez DC and let the fruit aspects develop over time with a dark, rich, oily wrapper.

They failed in Swiss RE (Eminentes), the worst sublime HSA ever had,  next year is 10th anniversary of JL no.4 / Encantos,

PCC should make something special for sure.

• Like 1

They failed in Swiss RE (Eminentes), the worst sublime HSA ever had,  next year is 10th anniversary of JL no.4 / Encantos,
PCC should make something special for sure.

Oh yeah, now that you remind me - the Eminentes were a colossal snooze-fest.

Foil, gotta have foil. Shiny for us magpies. Maybe half covered like those fancy churchills

10 count to keep the cost down and more boxes available

Marque SLR

Size - not too skinny, need some substance to wrap in foil, so let's go back to the back catalogue Serie B, unknown factory name for the size, 48 X 157

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, Lotusguy said:

- Another Ramon Allones - enough already!

^^ this 100%  I find myself getting irritated by the sight of the band these days. Especially when 95% of the reviews are "these are amazing......but not as good as a RASS" ????? whats the point then?

Mr Allones, please take a holiday

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Japanese regional called "Wabi Sabi" aka Perfect imperfection

3,000 empty SBN boxes get stacked in a wall, in front of a controlled explosion of black ink, and gold. Once the explosion goes off, a unique random artwork will be rendered against the face of the boxes.  An artwork of the larger image, will be laser branded onto the cedar insert, and given as a part of the package. 

Every 25 box will include one radically differently blended cigar, that looks the same

All dinged feet and cracked wrappers, beetles, mould, can be explained by the merchant, as planned part of the  "Wabi Sabi" release

I like the idea of 3,000 cigar enthusiasts,  getting back together years later, and re-building the wall

• Like 2

21 hours ago, BrightonCorgi said:

Are a fan of the previous one?  I thought the flavors were too light.

Sadly, I've never come across any of the lonsdales, tainos or Grandes de espana.  I was just picturing a larger demi tasse.  I'd love for it to be one of the panetelas, but that would probably not be a lucrative RE.

I'm okay with light cigars, but light flavors sounds unappealing.  Still, tobacco varietals have evolved since the lonsdales were last available.  I don't know.  Maybe we should just ready ourselves for another way-overpriced Petit robusto or montesco. ?