Greetings from Indiana

Hello everyone,

I've been lurking the forum for a couple of months.  I'm 43 and have enjoyed cigars for many years.  That said, I currently am not able to partake in smoking any cigars.  Long story short...3 level vertebral fusion, nicotine hinders bone growth...blah, blah, blah.  So I guess joining a cigar fellowship while recovering must serve me some sort of masochistic pleasure.  Anyway, I look forward to contributing to the forum.  There are several topics I've found that are right in line with my interests.  

Cheers

5 hours ago, soonerwings said:

Welcome! How long till you can partake?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 - 6 months is the estimated time frame.  I'll get a CT scan around the 5 month mark.  Hopefully everything is fused at that point.  Until the fusion process is complete I am unable to partake.   

4 - 6 months is the estimated time frame.  I'll get a CT scan around the 5 month mark.  Hopefully everything is fused at that point.  Until the fusion process is complete I am unable to partake.   

Ouch man! Here’s hoping for a speedy and thorough recovery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...

Welcome fellow Hoosier! Whereabouts of the state are you located? I'm located in central Indiana, about an hour north of Indy. I feel your pain on the tri-level intervertebral fusion. I had a bi-level cervical discectomy a couple of years ago. All has healed well though! Best wishes for a speedy recovery and a seamless transition back to normal life afterwards!!!