Sign in to follow this  
In-A-Gadda-Davidoff

Greetings from Indiana

Hello everyone,

I've been lurking the forum for a couple of months.  I'm 43 and have enjoyed cigars for many years.  That said, I currently am not able to partake in smoking any cigars.  Long story short...3 level vertebral fusion, nicotine hinders bone growth...blah, blah, blah.  So I guess joining a cigar fellowship while recovering must serve me some sort of masochistic pleasure.  Anyway, I look forward to contributing to the forum.  There are several topics I've found that are right in line with my interests.  

Cheers

Howdy fellow Hoosier.....welcome aboard. 

5 hours ago, soonerwings said:

Welcome! How long till you can partake?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 - 6 months is the estimated time frame.  I'll get a CT scan around the 5 month mark.  Hopefully everything is fused at that point.  Until the fusion process is complete I am unable to partake.   

4 - 6 months is the estimated time frame.  I'll get a CT scan around the 5 month mark.  Hopefully everything is fused at that point.  Until the fusion process is complete I am unable to partake.   

Ouch man! Here’s hoping for a speedy and thorough recovery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome fellow Hoosier! Whereabouts of the state are you located? I'm located in central Indiana, about an hour north of Indy. I feel your pain on the tri-level intervertebral fusion. I had a bi-level cervical discectomy a couple of years ago. All has healed well though! Best wishes for a speedy recovery and a seamless transition back to normal life afterwards!!!