Beautiful morning

That’s a real nice burn pile. I’m over in NW Arkansas and have a decent pile going. Should light it up this week when the wind dies a little. 

That’s a real nice burn pile. I’m over in NW Arkansas and have a decent pile going. Should light it up this week when the wind dies a little. 

I have a couple that size and will likely have at least one more by the end of the day. This winter was rough. I have a ton of dead branches and fallen trees to clear off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know the feeling. We lost a few trees down by the creek. Seems like every time I think I’ve picked up all the branches around the house there are another few thousand that have fallen overnight. 

I know the feeling. We lost a few trees down by the creek. Seems like every time I think I’ve picked up all the branches around the house there are another few thousand that have fallen overnight. 

It doesn’t help that it’s ALWAYS windy here in Sooner country. We were blessed with a couple inches of rain a couple of days ago and today is supposed to be relatively calm.

I use to work in OKC and could barely ever a get a cigar lit outside.  It's windy constantly, all year.  Plenty of threatening clouds to round it all out.

A good torch is a Godsend. I’ve gotten fairly adept at finding sheltered spots around the property where I can light up and burn one.

4 hours ago, soonerwings said:

A good torch is a Godsend. I’ve gotten fairly adept at finding sheltered spots around the property where I can light up and burn one.

I'd walk into the hotel first set of doors to light the cigar.  What are going to do, kick me out?  It's too windy.  Luckily there's plenty of indoor smoking bars and restaurants in OKC.