Your last 90 days "go to"

Tastes change.......what we were reaching for a year ago is unlikely to be the cigar that you are regularly reaching for today. 

A "go to " cigar is one that when you open your humidor.......you invariably more times than not  choose it.  I will often go to my humidor at home thinking that I need to try this or that .....and walk away with a  BBF or JLS2 4 times in 10. :rolleyes:

My go to a year ago   : JLS2/BBF

My go to last 90 days: Trinidad Coloniales. 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can't really speak about last year but my go to is my RG Petit corona. 

Due to diminishing frequency - I’ve been smoking from my more special stash   The three amigos this time last year   And the big boss last week In between still a lot of aged

My go to for a few years and still hasn't changed is the BBF, I force myself to smoke others but for some reason that smoke does it for me!

RJ Churchill or Short Churchill, Coloniales and Juan Lopez 2.

Although I did try a punch punch last night and was pleasantly surprised.

Now I have my new cutter is plan to try a few P2's and maybe even a Monte 2. Not had a monte 2 for months.

I really like to keep variety in what I choose, but what’s performing reliably for me right now are PSE2 and Edmundo.

Lately is been Partagas shorts and BBF for me.

Just depends on how much time I've got to enjoy one.

I checked my photos too.  Tastes change for sure, a year ago it was the Serie D4 and Party Shorts. Last 90 days, BCJ and El Principe.

as the last three months have been cold, the Monte Media Corona has been my go to.

the box I've been working through has been the best full box of cigars I've ever had....(consistency wise)

PUO Jul 15

Siglo V. It works for Spring time. 

• Like 1

Hdm Epicure #2 and Oliva Serie V Melanio #4 over the past 60-90 mainly due to supply compared to others in my humidor I’m trying to conserve. Prior to xmas, Monte 4’s were a big part of my rotation as well, but I started running low.

HdM Epi 2 for sure, but last summer I was burning through RASS just as fast.