Your last 90 days "go to"

39 minutes ago, Vortigan said:

Do you recall that that wonderful seam of ULA '14 BRC? They're absolutely sublime right now! I'm very glad that I went in hard on them.

thinking that it would last forever i did not go in hard on them :(

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can't really speak about last year but my go to is my RG Petit corona. 

Due to diminishing frequency - I’ve been smoking from my more special stash   The three amigos this time last year   And the big boss last week In between still a lot of aged

My go to for a few years and still hasn't changed is the BBF, I force myself to smoke others but for some reason that smoke does it for me!

Connie 1. Just got em from a recent 24:24. Tried one a few days after delivery and it smoked great as did the next ones.  Those and rass will be what I’m reaching for most for the foreseeable future. 

Last year I was into San Cristobal El Principe for a short smoke, but I had a few forgettable ones, so I've switched to Montecristo No. 5. For the longer smoke I'm glad I discovered Partagas P2, when last year it was mainly RASS (though I'm still into them)

Last year: PLMC and RGPC

Last 90 days: RGPC and PLMC

I have had to remove HUPC from my reg rotation.  They are now special occasion smokes.

I've been reaching for JL2, my trusty Medio Siglos, and even a couple of San Juans this past two weeks.

The HdM SJs are from '15 and they're firing on all cylinders right now. I want to slow down with that box so I ordered 30 more tubos. It's a bit linear, but a bunch of the same goodness is still goodness. Really digging those right now. 

Last year it was the Padron big hammer. This year it's the Padron little hammer. The way it is looking right now, it might be the Padron 1964 exclusivo maduro next year.