Your last 90 days "go to"

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can't really speak about last year but my go to is my RG Petit corona. 

Due to diminishing frequency - I’ve been smoking from my more special stash   The three amigos this time last year   And the big boss last week In between still a lot of aged

My go to for a few years and still hasn't changed is the BBF, I force myself to smoke others but for some reason that smoke does it for me!

I've been mostly on an RA and CR kick of late. RASS, Superiores and RASCC with Alex and Jorge customs as a regular diet - need to make room in the CR bin for my trip next month plus the ones for '16 and '17 are really coming along. Took a cue from Bartolomeo and starting storing them at a higher RH - makes a difference!

Whoah, seeing a lot of people liking JLS2. Does it seem to be the most smoked cigar for the majority?

I would say JLS1 and Monte 2 of late.  Been wanting to burn through a few of my Monte 2s so...  Last year I think I was smoking mor JLS2 and BBF.  I’d be happy as a clam with last year’s setup again though.  Who could go wrong with those? LOL

BCJ

Fonseca No. 1

RG Perlas and Party Aristocrats when it was cold out. The cigars will be getting bigger as the weather improves...

Sent from my ActionMan walkie-talkie

Unfortunately, it's been really cold the last 90 days, so mostly Party shorts, and SC El Principe...on the few occasions I've had to smoke inside, I've had a really nice run of Partagas P2s