Sancho Cristo

29 minutes ago, CaptainQuintero said:

Cool! What were they supposed to be?

I've seen some cockups but that's in the top 5 I think

Sancho Panza Non Plus. I need to dig out some Monte 4's and see how they compare.

25 minutes ago, 99call said:

I love this soooo much. One of the rarest boxes you'll ever own. What do they taste like?

I don't know yet. I usually lay 'em down for a month or so when I get them.

Allen

16 hours ago, Gandolf565 said:

Sancho Panza Non Plus. I need to dig out some Monte 4's and see how they compare.

Was this purchased from FOH? I bought a box of Non Plus from 24:24 which I’m waiting on.... wondering if I’ll get some monte 4’s instead lol 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Gandolf565 said:

That's insane. From the pic they look more like Monte, Sancho usually has a more faded type of wrapper from my experience, but still, this wins doozy of the year so far, and that's an achievement in itself!

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Carlo13 said:

Was this purchased from FOH? I bought a box of Non Plus from 24:24 which I’m waiting on.... wondering if I’ll get come monte 4’s instead lol 

Yes. Good luck! ?

Allen

Huh.  I thought Sancho Panza when I looked at the sticks.  Agreed - smoke one and let us know which it were!  I would assume the box is not worth any more than any other box - it wouldn't be hard for an unscrupulous individual to put 25 Monte no 4 in a Non Plus box.

5 hours ago, aphexafx said:

I bet it was someone's first day.  ?  Too funny.  ?

They do look more like Montes for some reason lol.

Drinking at work already on the first day? Something to ease the pressure of having to make a great first impression. Had to do something to top the bandless Sanchos ?

• Haha 1

Love it. You have to ask, what makes the cigar? Is it the bands? Is it the box? How can you be sure? Far greater similarities than differences. 

This should be a wake up call for those that hold fast to marcas as unique and independent from each other. 

• Like 1