Your best cigar of March 2019?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It was my 50th birthday this month, so I smoked some cigars I dont normally smoke. #1. 1980 Davidoff Chateau Yquem  ....And as a runner up, Hoyo De Monterrey Maravillas

This is something else. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My best of Marxh 2019 was the Hoyo Maravilla from the Book Edicion 2015.    A fantastic cigar  

I manged to get my hands on a few of the Italian LGC Invicto.

Young of course and some ammonia harshness on the nose. But a lovely floral aroma. My best cigar in March and I think they'll be great in a year or two when they settle down a bit.

IMG_3600.thumb.jpg.d5f3154a94a385cc96f9d16b1e0c36c3.jpg

• Like 3

This one surprised me. A HdM DC from 16. Tried one about a month after receiving them and they were meh..just ok. Checking the cabs last week, when I opened this one, the paper had already turned yellow, so I decided to grab one and see if it was any better . Wow, the transformation in just 3 years. Wonderful cigar, smooth, creamy, sweet tobacco, with legs for the long run.

2015 Partagas Corona Junior (tubo). It was the first one from the box and I immediately bought 2 more boxes after smoking it. A relatively overlooked and forgotten middle child of the Partagas line but was such a brilliant smoke.

LFDC Casanova - Italian RE. Liked these a lot when fresh, after that felt they went a bit downhill but are now smoking amazingly. I've smoked quite a few cigars this month, but this LFDC was definitely the biggest surprise.

I smoked a Partagas Serie E No. 2 that came from the 2018 Christmas Sampler to celebrate my 35th birthday. It was one of the best cigars I have had to date! The ‘spiced cream’ description from Rob was spot on. What a luxurious smoke! Now to track down a good box of these...

I had to break into my ULA JUN 14 QdO Imperiales box for a trade and smoked one a couple of days ago. Definitely the best cigar that I had this month so far.

Upmann Connoisseur A I finally got round to smoking from a FoH comp prize. Sweet, dark flavours - not very Upmann but very very good.f3ce18cc87a5baebccf1ca72fd70cce1.jpg

Sent from my ActionMan walkie-talkie

• Like 1

On 3/28/2019 at 9:38 PM, El Presidente said:

....and another month bites the dust :pooped:

Your cigar of March 2019?

I had some doozies this month.....but a simple Ramon Allones Superiores from 2018 blew them all away. I love being surprised :spotlight:

I received a box of those from you guys, Mar 2018. Smoked one and freakin loved it! And yes, April is upon us.....time is moving too quickly. I remember when I was a kid, each Christmas seemed like a decade away.