Dana and I are visiting Panama from 4/4 to 4/11. We are staying in Playa Bonita which is about 20 minutes west of Panama City so I’m not sure if we’ll make down town or not but We were wondering if anyone has any advise on cigar lounges or other cool things to check out?

We will visit MillaFlores to see the canal and also down to the fish market to hit some bars. Sounds like it will be OZ -like hot so we will need plenty of time in the pool as well??

• Like 1

I wish you luck trying to find a real CC in Panama, I was in Panama City in the summer of 2015, couldn't find a trustworthy store in the whole capital city. After asking around for cigars stores at my hotel, the two most recommended stores I went in had what seemed at the time to be a mixture of "definitely fakes" and "maybe fakes". I ended up buying nothing there.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, madandana said:

Dana and I are visiting Panama from 4/4 to 4/11. We are staying in Playa Bonita which is about 20 minutes west of Panama City so I’m not sure if we’ll make down town or not but We were wondering if anyone has any advise on cigar lounges or other cool things to check out?

We will visit MillaFlores to see the canal and also down to the fish market to hit some bars. Sounds like it will be OZ -like hot so we will need plenty of time in the pool as well??

I am pretty sure some aussie members will contact you. They stayed a couple of days there last november before going to cuba.

Rob told me about a vip lounge but I think just if a member invites you can enter.

Panama being a tax haven things can get expensive there.

• Like 1

I typically go to Panama once a year, but don’t spend much time in the city. There is a LCDH/Habanos Point in Casco Viejo run by a Cuban named Yurien. Selection is decent, but you won’t see any HTF stuff. Cigars are expensive due to high tobacco taxes. That being said, Casco Viejo is considered the “historical” part of town, and worth checking out. Lots of cool bars, restaurants and things to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

3 hours ago, madandana said:

So this is your second trip for the month of April?

Are y'all ever home?!?

• Like 2

1. Go to Casco Viejo Panama. Spend the day there. 

2. The Canal is mindblowing. 

3. Take your own cigars with you...God knows you have enough :rotfl: There is nothing to see cigar wise .

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Habana Mike said:

So this is the your second trip for the month of April?

Are y'all ever home?!?

I keep asking to be adopted, but Mike’s excuse is that I have some sort of “problem” in my background check. 

I cant imagine what it could be. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Habana Mike said:

So this is your second trip for the month of April?

Are y'all ever home?!?

Yes, We were home for a short spell early February and it was to cold. (Currently in South Texas) We will swing by home after Panama to rest the liver before the Cuba fishing trip.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, stogieluver said:

I keep asking to be adopted, but Mike’s excuse is that I have some sort of “problem” in my background check. 

I cant imagine what it could be. 

Hey Brother, Looks like I might be down your way next February. We’ll let you know as it gets closer.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...