Huge news! President issues executive order about FDA and Cuban embargo

Holy shit this is a big one! Quoted over from the AP article on it.

"Today in a small press meeting President Trump announced his decision to issue an executive order regarding the FDA and the Unitef States trade embargo with Cuba. Starring May 1st all functions of the FDA will be split among specialized department's. This compartmentalization is meant to afford them greater ability to perform research and evaluation on the goods that fall within their purview. President Trump announced that premium products such as cigars and cosmetic medicines will now face less scrutiny when coming to market and he believes this will only be a boon to the US economy. The President used this as a segue to also announce he is lifting the embargo on Cuban good and products. Before ending the press meeting so that he could "get going to Mar A Largo and start my weekend" Trump had this to say, "Business is good. Greed is good. The Cuban people are good. Lifting this embargo can only be good. And anyone who doesn't agree is just a loser."

Anyways, big news, and an even bigger April Fools

Found on reddit, thought I’d share!

• Haha 4

48 minutes ago, Kaptain Karl said:

I don’t want them to lift the embargo! We’ll be paying $15 for a RASS with all the extra demand and FDA regulatory bullshit. 

This...