FatherOfPugs

HANDICAPPED Newbie/Veteran Summer Box Pass 2019 - UNDERWAY

@FatherOfPugs I would be interested in participating again. I’m not sure if I qualify as a vet. I signed up as a newbie in Colin’s pass so I will do the same here but I will let you decide where I stand. I’m more interested in adding to the box than taking from it.

However, I will be gone for the month of June. If this poses an issue I understand and will sit this one out. Thanks for organizing this.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, THEMISCHMAN said:

@fatherofpugs I would be interested in participating again. I’m not sure if I qualify as a vet. I signed up as a newbie in Colin’s pass so I will do the same here but I will let you decide where I stand. I’m more interested in adding to the box than taking from it.

However, I will be gone for the month of June. If this poses an issue I understand and will sit this one out. Thanks for organizing this.

Upon further advice, moving you to the vet category. It will also help round things out with some vets. I will be sending a PM to everyone with more details and that will include letting me know when you will NOT be available to receive the box so I can make the best schedule possible. 

• Like 1

I'm in and I'm a newbie. Really loved reading about this last year and would love to participate if there's room! @FatherOfPugs

• Like 1

@FatherOfPugs count me in as a newbie. I'm hoping to reach veteran status soon but I don't think I'm quite there yet. Thanks for putting this together. 

• Like 1

@FatherOfPugs I would like to be involved. Probably still considered a newbie at under 2 years involved now. If that's enough for vet status then that's fine as well. Appreciate the chance. Thank you for taking this on. 

• Like 1

@FatherOfPugs I am a newbie and would love to join if possible

• Like 1

Some of those rules sound very familiar :lol:

• Haha 2

I’d like to join! Count me in as a vet? I think I’ve accrued enough since the last pass. 

• Like 2

I'll jump in as a newbie. I don't have nearly the quantity or quality of a veteran.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nekhyludov said:

Some of those rules sound very familiar :lol:

I may or may not have adapted rules from previous passes, lol! 😉

I think I have everyone added thus far.

• Haha 1

I will join as a Vet.  And thank you for doing this.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, prodigy said:

I'll jump in as a newbie. I don't have nearly the quantity or quality of a veteran.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, THEMISCHMAN said:

@FatherOfPugs I would be interested in participating again. I’m not sure if I qualify as a vet. I signed up as a newbie in Colin’s pass so I will do the same here but I will let you decide where I stand. I’m more interested in adding to the box than taking from it.

I would say both of you guys would qualify as vets.

• Thanks 1