Cigars you always travel with?

What are your “must have when traveling” sticks? 

For me I always travel with the following:

1. Qdo54

2. Epi 2

3. Coro

4. Psd4

5. Siglo vi

• Like 2

For work trips I’ll normally take a range of cigar sizes but I always have HUHC’s with me if time is limited to enjoy a cigar. For holidays I’ll take larger cigars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lately it's been Punch Punch, Epi 1, and Upmann Mag 50.  I used to bring churchill formats, but they seemed to have a tougher time burning right in high heat and humidity conditions.

Quintero Panetelas! Also El Principe and Trinidad Reyes. And maybe a couple RyJ Tubos #2. 

• Like 1

I like to travel with smaller cigars since my wife doesn't really care for my hobby.  I enjoy traveling with her so I like to keep them on the 30-45 min size.  Since I'm just getting into Cubans I need to grab some minutos to have for traveling.  I wish the FOH store sold a minutos sampler...hint, hint.  

I try not to take cigars with me on the trip. There are several reasons:
- I get interrupt regular Smoking and check whether there is no nicotine addiction
- I'm not convinced that the journey I'm going to have a Smoking area, which makes me happy smoking.
If I take the cigars, it is more likely to choose them rather from conditions of Smoking:
- Smoking outside
- Smoking on the restaurant veranda
- Smoking on the hotel balcony
- smoke with friends who do not smoke regularly

• Like 2

If it's a vacation I'll choose whatever is in my normal stock. If it's just short trips, usually HUHC in the little tin.  It's the perfect size to smoke in a pinch, and the tin fits perfectly into a pocket.

Minutos of various marcas, plus something larger in case I have the time to smoke em - PDS4, Epi1 and if I'm off camping RyJ Cazadores.

Thunder & Lightening '75-'15

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BarryVT said:

Regardless what I take, I usually end up bringing most of them back. Whether it's lack of time, weather conditions, or a relaxing place to enjoy a good cigar.

Glad I'm not the only one. God forbid I visit an LCDH....game over. Come back with many boxes. Ugh and the cycle seems to repeat itself. 

I like variety so it’s usually a handful of robusto formats and a few smaller ones like HUHC and party shorts for a lunch smoke, and I always bring larger cigars for an evening smoke, generally a DC or Churchill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk