The Long Last Art of Serie "A" Gran Coronas

What's the story behind the Cohibas? There have been Cohiba As released from time to time - Dinner of the Century, 21st Century Humidor, 35th Anniversary Humidor, and they show up from time to time as 'diplomatic gifts' - but the bands on yours seem to be from 510 Anniversary Humidor and the 2003 Reserva Selection, neither of which had A size cigars.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ATGroom said:

What's the story behind the Cohibas? There have been Cohiba As released from time to time - Dinner of the Century, 21st Century Humidor, 35th Anniversary Humidor, and they show up from time to time as 'diplomatic gifts' - but the bands on yours seem to be from 510 Anniversary Humidor and the 2003 Reserva Selection, neither of which had A size cigars.

This is meant to be a test, Alex :lol3:

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, ATGroom said:

So these Cohibas I bought in a Cigar Shop that is no longer open"Tabac du Rhone" on Rue de Rhone, they had the best selection of rare Habanos, and also kept some Diplomatic Selections since the UN is based in Geneva. So I bought everything you see here except the Monte A. I figure these were specially made for some Diplomat and when they get transfered they would sell their collection at Tabac du Rhone. I picked up so many rare cigars here. Best deal I ever had was a Box of Quintero Churchills (Lonsdales) form 1988 for 120 CHF. 

15 hours ago, NorCalAaron said:

How was the last Particulares you smoked?

The Hoyo Particulares were good, but not wow the Draw is not the best, the taste is good, but the main problem is the draw is tight and one has to relight this Habanos at least 5 times. I smoke them on special occasions. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, toledo1969 said:

I have the Coffins still, but they took to much space in my Humidor. 

Ta for that! But to be frank and honest - the 'ib'As still look fishy to me.

But anyway, toledo, how can one post a thread about "the series" of the Gran Coronas and miss to show / mention the true and only, the only true Sanchos.... seriously?!! :D