Greetings from California

CampDelta369

Greetings FOH. I am enjoying the website. Its been a long time since I had a REAL Cuban cigar. Although I have travelled a bit and sought out the great cigar when abroad, most of the Cubans I purchased were most likely imposters, which I base exclusively on aroma and flavor. I was mostly disappointed with offerings from what I thought were reputable B&M shops. I hope to get re-educated on what to expect and what to avoid here. I have compared all of my adventures in Cuban smokes to a stick I had in 1982 which was a game changer for me. Not unlike that first significant Bordeaux or Whiskey that changes all your expectations in one night. I look forward to my next great smoke. 

• 4 weeks later...

Greeetings and welcome! I'm from the Los Angeles, California area also. Judging from your screen name, you and I are alumni's from the same area, which for me was a strong reason why I was infatuated with getting good Cuban's. I didn't know much when I first started and most likely smoked a few "imposters". It was mind boggling how in regards to CC's, we were so close but yet so far ?

• 1 month later...