RESULT & WINNER ANNOUNCED!! FOH's 50/50 Weekly Poll Comp!

50/50 Week #1  

95 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

50/50 will be a weekly poll where we find out whether or not some serious bones of contention questions can be finally be buried or will instead remain above ground as a fleshy 50/50 debate... you know, such weighty issues as these...

If given no other option:

are you a Cohiba or Monte person? 

do you prefer Hunnicutt or Trapper in M*A*S*H? 

Connery or Moore as Bond?

Apple or PC?

Smooth or Crunchy peanut butter? 

do you prefer wearing men's or women's underwear?

Sacrificing chickens or virgins?

...that sort of standard fare. 

Vote in the poll and further bolster your standpoint in the thread below if you wish. Poll Votes are public and there's a couple of sticks up for grabs for participants. :party:

Also, PM me Polls that you'd like me to conduct on 50/50 and there'll be a prize for those we decide to use. :thumbsup:

5050-flagpole1.jpg

• Like 1

So...we’re presumably going take it to the absolute limit, eh?  I looked up top speed on both...either way I’m gonna die. So I picked the one I’d die quickest on - the Hayabusa.

Cohiba

Hunnicutt

Moore

PC

Smooth  (I will never eat crunchy peanut butter, especially after hearing stories from my doctor friend, when he had a residency rotation in the Geriatric ward)

Now that needs more info. Are we talking cotton or silk? Panties or g strings? Are crotchless an option?

Chickens, of course! Why waste a perfectly good virgin? I mean, you can't eat a.... :huh:.... oh.... :o.... no, never mind. :lookaround:

• Haha 4

I have no idea about these vehicles except by reputation. Im not a drive fast kind of guy . I'll let others decide my fate. However, The Apple vs PC (or android) topic will be heated, I guarantee that. Mostly because us who know you get 4x computing power out of a PC for the same price of a shit mac, with cute AI, that cant run vital programs or any decent games without a virtual box. Anywho, nevermind... ill just start the contention there I suppose.?

• Haha 1

I'd take the Bugatti for two reasons - firstly, it's the only chance I would ever get to even sit in one, and secondly, I already have a Daytona that I could subsequently take to its limit once I was done.  

Riding a bike all out, is the closet thing to a Skydive free fall I've found....

• Like 1

If you’ve ever had ‘tunnel vision’ at a 150mph+ on a motorcycle, you know there is no greater thrill on earth. As they say ‘full throttle till you see god, then brake’ .. Florida with its long, straight and flat highways is built for this sort of thing. Just remember to start leaning into that curve way early....

Having said that the Veyron tops out at something like 250mph, Id like to give that a roll.

• Like 1

Bugatti over Suzuki anyday. I'd live at least 5 minutes longer.

As for the rest....
Montecristo
Hunnicutt
Connery
PC
Smooth
Not telling
Virgin chickens

Well, the Bugatti has it, and by some margin. No 50/50 here. We can lay this one to rest. Thank the lord for that! I know we were all losing sleep over the issue. :cofcig:

Also, as stated, all 50/50 pollers go into a draw for a prize. And the randomly drawn winner of a couple of mystery sticks is @SokaKiel !!

Congrats! :party:

Please PM your details to @First Lady so Lise can dispatch your prize. 

Thanks to all. Next 50/50 will be up today - stay tuned! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Awesome! Thanks so much for putting up prices regularly for all of us! Absolutely stocked that I won this time around!

Keep up your awesome work!

Will post the mystery sticks once they arrive at my door step!

Cheers!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1